Are you a Canadian/American living in Mexico, or a local person with excellent English communication skills? Are you seeking full time, stable employment and fun atmosphere to work in? Geeks On The Way is seeking a Help Desk/IT Support Technician to work remotely from home in Mexico for their residential and business remote support clientele and staff. The applicant must have home computer with Valid MS Operating system, high speed internet, and a quiet place to work. We require the applicant to have fluent oral and written English. Great Customer Service skills required, and be able to work well both with a team and unsupervised.
Experience with the following:
- PC and peripheral installations and configurations (standalone or networked)
- Experience with Macintosh
- Windows Vista through to Windows 10 and Microsoft Office applications
- Windows Server 2003 to Windows 2016 Server
- Linux, Exchange, EC2 Instances, Google Apps, Ubuntu
- Plus various networking and application software.
Shifts would be either be Monday to Friday, standard business hours with a possible weekend rotation or, Sunday to Wednesday, standard business hours. This is a contract position, we do not withhold any taxes. We do however reimburse you for your headset, monthly internet costs, and UPS. Wage for this begins at $24,000.00 pesos/month with an increase after 3 months. We also provide two weeks paid vacation and paid sick time per year. If you wish to apply. please go to www.turagroup.com/resume and select “Remote Support Technician” from the drop down and upload your resume there. No phone calls please.